Live In or Out Nanny needed by mid-September in SW11

4 posts
georgina.claros
Options:
Share this post on:

Live In or Out Nanny needed by mid-September in SW11

Postby georgina.claros » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:00 pm

Dear all,

We are looking for a live in or live out nanny from Mid September to take care of our daughter, who is now 4 months old, as well as of the house.
We prefer a live in nanny but also we are open for a live out with the following timing: The hours are from 8 am to 6pm (Monday -Thursday) with 1 night of babysitting
We also travel quite often (usually Spain) so there will be times that we might need the nanny to travel with us.

We live five minutes walk from Clapham Junction station and all the amenities are nearby.

We need someone who enjoys spending time with a baby, is mature with common sense, very tidy and organised.
We would provide a Baby First aid course.

We are a flexible, young, friendly family (Dutch and Spanish) who both work and are looking forward to have a nice person living with us.

Georgina
graz007
Share this post on:

Re: Live In or Out Nanny needed by mid-September in SW11

Postby graz007 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:05 pm

Dear Georgina
I am writing in regards to the advert that I found on website: www.nappyvalleynet.com
I am looking for a part time nanny (three or four full days) as my current family leaving London. I have three years experience as a Live-in Nanny (boys one and four when I started my job) and one year experience as a after school Nanny. In February 2016, I started a job as a part -time Nanny. This is a sole charge role.
I am look after twins girls and a boy (girls six months and a boy two years old when I started this role).
I have also a lot of experience as a Nursery Nurse with children 6 months-5 years old and as a Teaching Assistant.
I have knowledge how to organizing funny and interesting activities for babies and toddlers.
I am qualified teacher from Poland in preschool and elementary education and I hold QTS certificate.
I am responsible, creative, faithful person. I enjoy being with children of all ages and understand the needs of children at different stages in their development.
DBS checked
First aid training
Look forward to hearing from you
Kind Regards
Grazyna
Nanny2014
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Nanny2014 » Sun May 20, 2018 9:29 am

Hi Georgina,
I perfectly fit your expectations working as a live in ,sole charge nanny at this area for four years with one family.There are two children aged G4 and B1,5 in this family.
I have took care of the girl since she was 6 month old and a boy since he was born.I have louds of experience with the babies thus. I have big knowledge about playgroups,playgrounds in here.Love to be busy and outdoor.
I am qualified OFSTED registered with DBS check and First Aid Course provided.
I am looking for new long term 4 days position to start from September.
Do not hasitate to ask for my CV and checkable references.
Looking forward to hear from you
Eva
Alily
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Alily » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:19 am

Dear parents,
I am writing you with regard to the nanny position.

I am a 26-year-old Italian girl and have decennary work experience as nanny.

At the moment I have terminated my working relationship with a nice anglo-italian family in Putney.
I have worked as after-school nanny with three boys aged 10,7 and 3.
I have also been nanny for several years in Italy,with different families.

I really love being a nanny because I absolute adore children and taking care of them, I think they are the best part of our lives and need to be loved,cared and protected.

I would like to send you my CV so you can read better my experience, abilities and skills,in order to do that ,may I have your email address?

I really hope we could have chat in person and you never know that I can be your new lovely nanny.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Aliguetou

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.