Part Time PA Wanted - Fully Flexible Hours

4 posts
BalhamLiz
Options:
Share this post on:

Part Time PA Wanted - Fully Flexible Hours

Postby BalhamLiz » Wed May 23, 2018 7:44 pm

A very successful entrepreneur I work with is looking for a PA to be based out of his Moorgate office. He is fully flexible with hours (we think it'll be around 21-25 hours a week) and happy to fit around school drop off and pick up. It'd be the ideal job role for a local parent so I thought I'd try this network!

He's got multiple businesses in the tech start up space so along with the usual PA duties he needs someone who can match his enthusiasm and pace for his businesses and help him keep all his plates spinning! If you have experience of Tech, Finance or Entrepreneur then this would be great!

It would pay around £25-30k per annum

If you're interested in knowing more please drop me a PM
paradise
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part Time PA Wanted - Fully Flexible Hours

Postby paradise » Tue May 29, 2018 9:28 am

Hello
Just seen you post for part time PA. I would be interested to learn more about the job. Having sold my business and now looking for a part time role, were I can use my experience and skill sets.
Career Coach Mummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Career Coach Mummy » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:23 am

Hi there,

I am interested in this part time position. I have extensive experience as an office manager and PA. Can I send you my CV?

Many thanks

Orla
Joannam
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Joannam » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:50 am

Good morning, I would love to talk to you about the Pa job. I have been a part time Pa to an entrepreneur for the past 8 years. He has just retired.
I am in clapham junction.
I hope to hear from you soon!
Best
Joanna

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.