Free LinkedIn Training Sessions

3 posts
Queenbeestyling
Options:
Share this post on:

Free LinkedIn Training Sessions

Postby Queenbeestyling » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:24 am

I'm not sure if 'Wellbeing' is the right place to post this so apologies if you think this is in a odd place - I was struggling!

How much do you know about LinkedIn?

Queen Bee Styling is delighted to collaborate with 'The CV Queen', Victoria McLean of City CV to present a FREE “How to use and Optimise LinkedIn” Webinar. If you are considering stepping back into the workplace, a change in your career or you would just like to learn more about this crucial social media platform please join us on Thursday 5th July at 12.30pm.

I'm a self confessed social media phobic but I have to accept that LinkedIn is a brilliant tool for networking and job searching in the comfort of your own home. My husband was recently in the market for a new job and had never used LinkedIn. This webinar helped him create his profile and ensure he was found by recruiters. He now has a new role and credits Victoria McLean with helping him do this.

Please click on the link for lots more details on the webinar and how to sign up. If you are unable to listen to the webinar live, do still register as you can listen to the recording.

https://queenbeestyling.com/how-to-use- ... e-webinar/

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions on sally@queenbeestyling.com
Gabriela Celi
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Free LinkedIn Training Sessions

Postby Gabriela Celi » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:27 pm

Hi!

I just saw this but just in case you're doing it again, please let me know.
Thanks
Queenbeestyling
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Free LinkedIn Training Sessions

Postby Queenbeestyling » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:30 pm

Hi there,

I've just seen on LinkedIn that they are running a similar webinar with The Return hub.

Sallyx

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.