Part - time Nanny available from september

3 posts
monima78
Options:
Share this post on:

Part - time Nanny available from september

Postby monima78 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:16 pm

Hello , my name is Monika and I am a nanny with over 14 years of experience looking after children of different ages.

I am looking for part time position Monday to Friday ideally from 8am till 3pm. I have been working with my current family for 3 and half years now and due to little one starting Belville reception in September I am looking to fill up my mornings with another job till pick up time.
We are also open to nanny share.

I have recent first aid training, DBS checked and going through the process of registering with Ofsted.

Please send me a private message for more details.
anothertoy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part - time Nanny available from september

Postby anothertoy » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:41 pm

We are looking for a nanny (or nanny share) for afternoons (pick up till 5 or 6pm) during the term time. She is starting at Honeywell reception in Sep. Let us know if this is of interest. We are also looking for a full time nanny from 1 August during the school holidays.
hejones
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part - time Nanny available from september

Postby hejones » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:41 pm

Hi Monika,
I wondered if you would consider a nanny share of sorts? A friend and I are looking for an afternoon nanny during term time from September. The hours will be approx 2-530 for 4 days a week. Our daughters will be aged 18 and 23 months and we can be based at either of our houses in Earlsfield (near Wandsworth common) or Furzedown in Tooting. Please let me know if this might work or feel free to put me in touch with your nanny?
Thanks!
Hannah

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.