Cupboards for loft conversion bedroom - recommendations/advice please

2 posts
art1234
Options:
Share this post on:

Cupboards for loft conversion bedroom - recommendations/advice please

Postby art1234 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:26 pm

I'm midway through my loft conversion and wondering whether I should use the loft company's carpenter (Landmark) or go separately to get them done once everything is finished (including the carpets being laid). Can anyone share their experiences and also any recommendations for someone to use, plus of course a guide price (it seems to be based upon how many doors, internal set-up etc.) but I've been quoted £600 per door.

No self-recommendations please.

Thanks in advance.
robinm
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Cupboards for loft conversion bedroom - recommendations/advice please

Postby robinm » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:02 am

Hi,

I've recommended Olly on another post recently so copying and pasting from that, hope it helps:

I've been meaning to put a post up here to recommend Olly, who built a bespoke outdoor cat space for us about 2 months ago. A skilled carpenter, whose bread and butter is cabinets, cupboards etc, but very adaptable. 

We had a quote before he came round that was two and half times as much as Olly quoted. Just be honest with him with what you want and expected budgets, he'll then accommodate.

Some of his work is here and contact details ---> http://olivercremin.tumblr.com . Email me if you'd like his his mobile number - robin@lets.surf

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.