URGENT needed an after school nanny

2 posts
Mpb-82
Options:
Share this post on:

URGENT needed an after school nanny

Postby Mpb-82 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:02 pm

Hi,

I am a mother of two children (5 and 4) living in Southfields (Revelstoke Road). I am original from Spain and my husband is South African.

I am returning back to work and I need an after school nanny from Monday to Friday (daily) to pick up the children from school at 15:30pm and wait for me to get home (18:45pm). The job requires to shower the children, do some homework and make sure the kids are safe and care for. They go to bed around 20:30pm so I will be at home to have dinner with them and put them down.

I am looking for a nanny to start on the 1st of October with some trial shift in the next couple of weeks. I am looking for a nanny, who is reliable, trustworthy, friendly and firm but fair.

Please if you are interested you can contact me on 07340591699 or mpb_bcn@hotmail.com and we can arrange interview and discuss things further.

Many thanks,
Marta

selenatb
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: URGENT needed an after school nanny

Postby selenatb » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:08 am

Sorry to bother you - I have no help to offer as I am in the same position!  I just wondered if you had been overwhelmed with replies and had any you weren't using.  Our amazing nanny is ill and will be off work for at least 2 months and we're really stuck with the after school bit.

Hope you are sorted at least!
Thanks

Selena

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.