Wandsworth Council breaks Legal Agreement to help developers make even more tax exempt profits

26 posts
SheilaB7
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wandsworth Council breaks Legal Agreement to help developers make even more tax exempt profits

Postby SheilaB7 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:02 am

Oops here is he link to Cllr Ellis https://democracy.wandsworth.gov.uk/mgD ... ID=9387841
sloaney donkey
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wandsworth Council breaks Legal Agreement to help developers make even more tax exempt profits

Postby sloaney donkey » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:02 pm

Whoever votes Labour should be willing to be the last one out and turn off the lights.
LoveWandsworth
Options:
Share this post on:

New Formula-E alternative From Wandsworth Planning Department - BIG EMISSIONS

Postby LoveWandsworth » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:58 pm

New Formula-E alternative From Wandsworth Planning Department - BIG EMISSIONS

Now that those ECO tree hugging dullards won't let us play in Battersea Park anymore, our leaders at Wandsworh Tory Central have devised a new format that thousands per day can all join in the fun!

McLaren are legally obliged to not allow any REVERSING in the public domain, and all the Trucks should arrive singularly and drive "In" and "out" of the site.
All welfare Cabins etc should also be within the site!

But that would be NO FUN!
Now, let's throw elderly and young children into the mix and multiple vehicle random maneuvers all over the place ... make the Road narrower... build a bunch of concrete obstacles (absolutely NOT a FUNCTIONING Marketing Suite .... OH NO!) on the pavement, and chuck all the pedestrians into the street.

The Bahraini Billionaires that brought you this exciting new format, kept being put off their food by the site of all those POOR people at the bus stop ... so kindly WBC moved it away for them.
This has the added bonus of not upsetting those Rich jet setters, dropping by to bag a brace of £3m "Care" apartments.
Apparently that is short for .... "I don't CARE how much it costs .. just gotta love that location"

Watch the Intro Video here, and then join in the fun ... Rules: "there are no rules ... ask the Enforcement Team!!"

https://vimeo.com/298614811/a640a49465 

HURRY .... This Attraction will ONLY be here for TWO YEARS!
LoveWandsworth
Options:
Share this post on:

Audley / McLaren want to commander opposite side pavement as well!

Postby LoveWandsworth » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:13 pm

Audley / McLaren want to commander opposite side pavement as well!

Don't worry ... there is no danger to the Public!
We are two busy trying to run ourselves over !!!

Luckily, London Commuters don't mind being held up 15min, several times a day for 2 1/2 Years!!!

They'd BETTER not!!!  Not after how much we paid the Council for this ..... SssssHHHHH!!!!

https://vimeo.com/299084418 

yeahh Ha!!!!
firsttimerSW11
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby firsttimerSW11 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:53 am

I think the Audley proposals look great, better than the eyesore that was there before. I can cope with having to walk on the pavement on the other side of the road for a few months.

I think Wandsworth is a great council overall, having lived in a few different boroughs.

http://www.ramptonbaseley.com/
https://www.portico.com/valuation/
https://nappyvalleynet.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/rampton-baseley-329%C3%97142px.jpg
balhambloke
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby balhambloke » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:18 am

As a local resident, I received a leaflet on Friday inviting me to an opening evening today (Monday)!!! Thanks again Wandsworth Council and McClaren. The walkway is too narrow and the traffic in and out of the site is very disruptive. It’s become a dangerous area for a number of reasons.

This development and the one at Audiology House stinks of something funny (for Audiology House, plans were resubmitted with a much bigger development, and approved. Despite strong objection from a large number of residents).

To the original poster - why don’t you approach a local journalist to take a look? They may be motivated to find something fishy, if it exists.

Last point, the development is marketed as a retirement village but I came across an advert from a local estate agent for a two bed property in this development for £1m+. There was absolutely no mention of the concept of a retirement village in the long advert.
LoveWandsworth
Options:
Share this post on:

Council officers likely to be complicit in huge tax fraud!

Postby LoveWandsworth » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:34 pm

Thank you Balhambloke
We don’t need the journalists to find something fishy, as it has already been exposed:-
The whole thing is ILLEGAL
Problem is... WBC are responsible for policing these particular laws.
We are concentrating efforts working with HMRC , as this is effectively a predetermined tax fraud of up to £65m.
Offshore developers abusing incentives to deliver REAL care homes, avoid affordable housing quotas and do DIRTY hidden deals with Council to save £5m construction costs, whilst disrupting local people for two years.
Dangerous truck movements are illegal, but enforcement officers ordered to ignore!!!
LoveWandsworth
Options:
Share this post on:

Don't allow The Council to use the Planning Process Fraudulently......

Postby LoveWandsworth » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:04 pm

They are doing a "Show" enforcement debate tonight at Town hall, under: "2018/0492/ENF" Email to Fiona Rae (Late items for Committee) for 2018/0492/ENF
fiona.rae@richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk
cc the following:-
eappah@wandsworth.gov.uk (Enforcement officer)
Jon.Evans@richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk (wandsworth Monitoring Officer trying to cover the whole thing up)
AGreenhalgh@wandsworth.gov.uk (Case Officer)
craybould@wandsworth.gov.uk (head of enforcement)

Points to make:-

You don't need enforcement under the Town and Country Planning Act, as this is a public Highway and there were no licences or proper procedure for installation back in May 2018

This current report only deals with a section of front entrance, whereas the marketing Suite is the entire half of the existing ground floor of cabins. Why no enforcement on this?

The Entire development is in Breach of Sch 8 of the S106 (details 2016/3132) and therefore ILLEGAL development ... why are you not enforcing this?

The Entire development is in Breach of Sch 3 of the S106 (details 2018/1410) and therefore ILLEGAL development ... why are you not enforcing this?

Please ensure that an Enforcement Notice is issued against any form of "Marketing" from the entire CABIN structure on the former Bus stop area. This will make the action of marketing ILLEGAL and any sales from this location will be a Criminal ACT and therefore subject to the Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA). i.e. any sales of the £1m - £2.5m apartments that result from initial marketing from this location, will be "proceeds of crime" and thus forfeit to the Council (residents).

You refused Application 2018/4034 yet you allow them to use the illuminated signs at night! Why No ENFORCEMENT?

Attachments
FRAUD.JPG
Business as Usual.JPG
FRAUD2.JPG
balhambloke
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby balhambloke » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:18 am

I just saw the news on this - fantastic outcome and a huge thank you to LoveWandsworth. Especially in the face of some doubters.

So is this confirmation that Wandsworth council initially allowed this unlawfully? Or I guess they could hide behind saying it was an oversight? 😂

If you could move your attention to the Audiology House development now and how that got suspiciously was resubmitted and approved for a much more intrusive development, that would be brilliant!!!

LoveWandsworth
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LoveWandsworth » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:14 am

Hi Balhambloke,

Have you seen that the "enforcement" news is fake?
They are applying now as we write to continue using the Marketing Suite and evading tax, and defrauding the elderly from needed expert facilities....

Dequacivis has files on Audiology House applications.
More corrupt actions from Tim Cronin / Brian Reilly using their side kick GL Hearn, to contrive whatever result is pre-agreed.

Need to focus on Nightingale and that is dangerous, illegal, immoral, and can be halted with popular eductation, to the fact that EVERYTHING about the current administration set up is CORRUPT and not fit for purpose.

Residents need to understand how "their" Ward Cllrs are lying to them and destroying their Borough for cheap political shots.
atbattersea
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby atbattersea » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:33 pm

I'm not sure they are corrupt, I don't think they have the brains to work that out. The main problem with WBC is a complete lack of competency.

The planning deal that really does me in is that we apparently contributed £250 million to the costs of the Northern Line extension to Battersea Power Station and Nine Elms. Something I think is a complete waste of public money given that Vauxhall train and undergound station is less than 10 minutes walk from the Nine Elms tube stop and Battersea Park and Queenstown Road are less than 10 mins walk from the Power Station!? That's without mentioning the copious local buses.

All WBC did was take £250 million from Nine Elms developers, and spend it propping-up those developers with infrastructure that nobody wants or needs.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.