Looking for a nanny share from Jan

4 posts
SarahMac
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a nanny share from Jan

Postby SarahMac » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:04 pm

We are looking for a family to share a nanny with - and a nanny - Mon to Thurs from 3 Jan. Our daughter will be 9 months old. We live off Clapham Common Northside.

Thanks!
LucyMel
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a nanny share from Jan

Postby LucyMel » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:59 pm

Hi SarahMac, I would be keen on a nanny share starting in Jan. I have a 9 month old baby boy and we are on StJohn’s Hill.
I actually interviewed an amazing nanny yesterday but she wants full time and I was only interested in 3-4 days. Maybe she would do Mon - Thurs.... let me know if easier to speak on the phone?
Best wishes, Lucy
SarahMac
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby SarahMac » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:07 pm

Hi LucyMel

I think St John’s Hill might be too far for us i’m afraid! Unless the nanny could start with us at 8 on Monday and Tuesday when I have to go into work? I work from home Weds and Thurs so it would be easier for me to drop Flora with you those days.

What do you think and how far up St John’s Hill are you? We are on Fontarabia Road.

Thanks!

Sarah
urbanblossom
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby urbanblossom » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:25 am

Hi Sarah Mac

What hours are you looking for? I'm considering joining a nanny share for my older children (3 and 5), because I only need after school care (3.15-6.15pm) Mon-Thurs, but I'm willing to consider flexible options combining some after school care with a couple of fuller days (for example). We live just off Thurleigh Road, at the Clapham Common end.

Best wishes
Suzy

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.