Yoga with Nadia every Monday at Chatham hall - New term starting soon **

4 posts
meriem
Share this post on:
Location: Ealing Broadway, Ealing, Clapham, Battersea, Richmond, Twickenham, Acton

Yoga with Nadia every Monday at Chatham hall - New term starting soon **

Postby meriem » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:14 pm

✨ NEW TERM Starts soon ~ Secure your space ✨

Spring back to life this April with Nadia Raafat’s Yoga classes, join the locals who attend a regular Monday evening session. Get to know your Body with Hatha classes and enjoy a deeper connection with yourself through Monthly Yin classes.

75F0A67C-F241-475D-838B-C3E3FEE628AE.jpeg

Hatha Yoga every Monday night: 8pm @ Chatham Hall ~ Join us for this wonderful practice~

Nadia’s weekly candle-lit Hatha class offers a full repertoire of held yoga postures, salutations, flowing sequences, inversions and seated postures to prepare the body. The approach is mindful with an emphasis placed on establishing presence and embodied awareness throughout. A strong Asana practice is followed by pranayama and meditation/relaxation to still the awakened energies and experience the settled mind. Nadia welcomes postnatal mums in our Hatha Yoga class.

For more information and to book:
https://nadiaraafat.com/class-schedule-and-bookings/
Attachments
F7AAB084-A181-4A92-B240-F9DD5777822A.jpeg
A7024A6E-0AF3-415C-8700-92498015E816.jpeg
Last edited by meriem on Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:42 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Anna MB
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Yoga with Nadia at Chatham hall - Special New year offer

Postby Anna MB » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:06 am

I strongly recommend yoga with Nadia Raafat.
I have been practising yoga for a while in different countries and with different teachers, but no one compares with the benefits Nadia has brought into my life and body. 
Nadia has lead me through a path farther than the physical comfort than yoga usually brings to your life. Her care and her knowledge, patience and beautiful soul have push me to a place of research inside me looking for peace and awareness. 
Yoga with Nadia is an improving life experience!!

Manuel
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Manuel » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:28 am

I had never done yoga before. I thought it was something completelly different either too “meditation” oriented or, on the contrary, too physical oriented. But found out Nadia’s yoga has the perfect balance between the mind, the body and the spirit. I love it!
olliesmallwood
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby olliesmallwood » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:31 am

I can't recommend Yoga with Nadia highly enough. Nadia was my first yoga teacher 6 years ago and I've yet to come across a better one. Nadia is naturally such a kind, supportive and positive person as well as being an experienced and knowledgeable yoga teacher. She is brilliant at including everyone, from beginner to advanced yogi, in her class and strikes a great balance between physical work out, meditation and relaxation. I always look forward to Nadia's classes and feel infinitely healthier in body and mind for taking part.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.