Position vacant! Looking for permanent nanny Mon-Fri Wandsworth / Clapham area for friendly family

7 posts
AntoniaBarton
Options:
Share this post on:

Position vacant! Looking for permanent nanny Mon-Fri Wandsworth / Clapham area for friendly family

Postby AntoniaBarton » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:57 pm

Dear Nanny / Housekeeper
We are looking for someone to join us in a permanent position, Monday to Friday 0730 - 1800 each day to look after our 2.5 year old.  Job would entail prepare for nursery, drop off at 9am, collect 1pm, play in the afternoon / playdates /go to park / feed tea etc. 
Beautiful terraced house just off Northcote Rd
Please let me know if interested
Thanks
A
SCG1
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Position vacant! Looking for permanent nanny Mon-Fri Wandsworth / Clapham area for friendly family

Postby SCG1 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:34 am

Hi there, I am a qualified nanny with over 14 years experience. Please get in touch if you wish to speak further.
saffragrandson@yahoo.co.uk
Lorena79
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Position vacant! Looking for permanent nanny Mon-Fri Wandsworth / Clapham area for friendly family

Postby Lorena79 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:20 pm

Dear Madam,
is the job still available?
Thanks in advance !
Kind regards
Lorena
Lorraine Riveron
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Lorraine Riveron » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:47 am

Hi my name is Lorraine and I’m currently working for a family in Clapham Common but I’m looking for a new role as the boys grew up,I’ve been working for the family since 3 years ago, I have 10 years of experience as a nanny and I can provide excellent references, I drop my phone number just in case you’re interested 07481264438, looking forward to hear from you, kind regards.
Lorena
Happyfeet29
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Happyfeet29 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:09 am

Hi!

I am a Mary Poppins of 2019(been working with children since 2013) and lived in sw18 and sw11 for the last 4-5 years so know all the area as the back of my hand, schools, playgroups, but i don’t mind relocating if that is a step forward in my career.
I have experience with children 3months to teenagers. At my last position started when kids were g3 mths, g2.5 y, b 5.5y. I’ve been with them for over an year and i am leaving as i’m looking for a solecharge position where i can focus more on activities, playgroups, manners and education. My contract just came to an end after a bit over an year, and i am looking for a new role where i can help busy parents keeping their child healthy, happy, entertained and well fed as i love cooking! With my previous family i’ve been with them for over 3 years.
I have a can do attitude, DBS checked, a driving licence(and a tiny car!) and looking for a solecharge position where i can use my skills, experience and enthusiasm. I am also strict and firm when it comes to health and safety, i can’t swim but i make up by being very enthusiastic in the water! I focus on education, manners and social interaction. I know most schools, nurseries and playgroups around. Please get in touch on emm.alex.marin@gmail.com for a cv and more details?

Emilia
Majestic
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Majestic » Mon May 27, 2019 11:56 am

Hi,
My name is Rosie,
Have you found a nanny? Perhaps if you haven’t I can help.

Kind regards

Rosie

Kasia90
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kasia90 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:21 pm

Hello. My name is Kasia. I'm nanny with 8 years experience looking for a full time job from September as my family is moving out of London after 4 years I have been with them. I'm very happy to send you my CV and references. Please contact me
Kasienkazet23@gmail.com
Best regards
Kasia ;)