Get your hair done in the comfort of your own home

113 posts
ally30_1998
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Get your hair done in the comfort of your own home

Postby ally30_1998 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:58 am

I’ve just had my first Kelly Haircut 😀

She’s very good - Layered up my hair which hasn’t been near a hairdresser for at least a year, and blow dried it. Looks great, I’m really pleased with it.

Although it’s no problem for me to go to a salon, I find the noise a bit too much and it often seems to take ages.

Next time highlights !

Oh and I should add she’s really nice and put you at ease immediately.
A678
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby A678 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:30 pm

Kelly is amazing! She was round at our house this weekend and now the whole family looks a lot smarter! Kelly works evenings and weekends and will come to your home. Reasonable prices and she is lovely! Kelly tel:07808792731 email: K.o.hairdesign@gmail.com
twingirlsmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby twingirlsmum » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:34 pm

The lovely Kelly has been doing my hair for about 6 years now. She is a gem; brilliant easy to get along with; my daughters have virtually grown up with her and she does a great cut at reasonable prices. I just would not go back to a salon now. So easy to have someone just come to you - today myself and daughter had two restyles done in under an hour and my daughter didn't even have to get out of her PJs. If you're considering it, give her a try. I don't recommend easily but Kelly's a keeper. X
Fleurjo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Fleurjo » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:17 pm

Kelly has been doing my hair for about 10 years and she is fantastic! I constantly get compliments about my hair (cut and colour) from friends and colleagues in the City as a result of her talents. I get asked all the time who does my hair. She has such a great eye. She’s also extremely reliable, very accommodating when scheduling appointments, and a lovely person to spend time with. Having Kelly coming to my house is so much easier than finding time to go to a salon, and the results are amazing. I can’t recommend her highly enough.
Kelz1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kelz1 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:25 am

Morning all.
I can’t believe it’s nearly Easter already.
Why not book in now for some sun kissed highlights. Still some availability over the holiday.

Kelly
07808792731 x

mahuy
Share this post on:

Postby mahuy » Sun May 19, 2019 4:15 pm

Good afternoon, congratulations for the post and for the relevance in answers, interesting services to consider. Regards

clases yoga barcelona
Last edited by mahuy on Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kelz1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kelz1 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:51 am

Good morning everyone.
I hope you are enjoying this lovely weather. It finally feels like summer is here.

I have a few appointments available over the next 3 weeks before I go on holiday.

Please contact
Kelly

K.o.hairdesign@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you. X
crackers
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby crackers » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:26 pm

Impressed by all the happy customers on here for Kelly, I saw her post on July 1st and decided to try her and sent her a text that day. Got no reply, finally sent a chaser text last Monday July 15th. Got a reply from Kelly, (hurrah!) with apology, advising prices and hoping to hear from me soon. I replied straight away asking for appt availability ... and heard nothing. Sent a chaser text on Wednesday ... heard nothing. Tried calling her today (Saturday 20th) and her ring tone suggests she’s abroad.
Pretty disappointing as Kelly posted advising availability on 1/7 (and giving her mobile number as contact) so I’m confused why she didn’t respond to her marketing push.
She may well be great at hairdressing but would seem to lack basic skills in client comms!
Disappointing experience 😟
Kelz1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kelz1 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:19 pm

Good evening everyone,

Sorry if I have been in touch or missed your calls. I’m back from holiday’s and looking forward to hearing from you.

Available evenings and weekends.

Kelly

K.o.hairdesign@gmail.com

crackers
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby crackers » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:48 pm

Hi Kelly
Please see my post above on the 20th when I also sent my last text to you which I’m still waiting for a reply to!
If you’re looking for more bookings, could you please confirm how to reach you - is email better than text? Or shall I try calling you?
ally30_1998
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ally30_1998 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:03 am

If you want amazing marketing skills might be better to go to a high street chain that will have a marketing budget and all the bells and whistles. Kelly’s just a brilliant hairdresser juggling lots of different things.
She generally replies so try texting or emailing again - although I know she’s away till the 20th.
Kelz1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kelz1 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:18 pm

Good evening everyone.

Ok so I Know some of you might hate hearing the C word this early, but Christmas is coming and appointments are filling up.🎄🥳🎅🏻

Looking forward hearing from you.

Kelly

K.o.hairdesign@gmail.com
Kelz1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kelz1 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:26 pm

Good afternoon all.
Well Christmas is almost upon us. Still some availability left if you want beautiful hair in time for Christmas and new year.

Kelly

K.o.hairdesign@gmail.com

Pika4u
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Pika4u » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:18 am

Minnie wrote: Mon May 27, 2013 1:46 pmWhy do you keep signing up new accounts to praise yourself?

LOL. You made me smile)
Philipp30
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Philipp30 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:03 am

I have done laser hair removal in the past, and I am very disappointed, do you know an address for electric hair removal practitioner?

rencontre coquine

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.