After school nanny wanted Mon/Tue/Wed

4 posts
Louisee
Options:
Share this post on:

After school nanny wanted Mon/Tue/Wed

Postby Louisee » Wed May 01, 2019 2:31 pm

Hi,

We are a Swedish family in Battersea SW11 looking for an afterschool nanny 3 days a week (Mon, Tue, Wed), approx 3.30pm-6.30pm (starting August/September).
Duties would include picking up our 4 yr old daughter from school, going to the park/playground or playing at home (arts & crafts, reading stories etc), plus preparing dinner.

If you are interested, we would love to hear from you. Thank you!

RoleModels.Me
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: After school nanny wanted Mon/Tue/Wed

Postby RoleModels.Me » Thu May 09, 2019 5:56 pm

Hey Louise

My name is Emily and I work for a Company based in Battersea called Role Models who have been working in the Childcare Sector for the past 5 years. We have 380 Role Models (childcarers) on our books who are experienced, creative and DBS checked. We would love to help you find afterschool care. 

Please give me a call on 020 3637 7107 and check out our website: https://rolemodels.me/creative-childcare/

I look forward to hearing from you.
Emily 

IsabelPitts
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby IsabelPitts » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:16 pm

Dear Louise, 

I am starting a primary education degree in September. I am 20 years old. I'm looking for a nannying job exactly like the one you have advertised. Since leaving school in 2016 I have worked 5 ski seasons as an instructor, 2 have been primarily with children aged 3-6. I have been rewarded for how well I work with children. I also have a British Red Cross award in 'looking after other peoples children' and have babysitting experience and I am DBS checked.
I live in Balham and would love to be considered for this position.

Kind regards,

Isabel Pitts 

isabelhpitts@gmail.com
Nannywelch34
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Nannywelch34 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:45 pm

Hi Louise
I'm very interested in the position,
For the last 4 years i have worked for a lovely family with 3 child and I also take my own child. Sadly that is coming to a end mid August.
I've worked as a Nanny for the last 12years and would love to private message you my c.v.
Look forward to hearing from you

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.