Left out of a girls holiday to Ibiza

17 posts
Balance
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Left out of a girls holiday to Ibiza

Postby Balance » Mon May 13, 2019 12:14 pm

Did they know that you were having a tough time with parents and work?  If so, then I'd bin them as friends, if not, I think some of the problem may have been a lack of communication from your side.  Take stock and work out where the problem has been that led up to this. The person that replied to you sounds pretty superficial to be honest.
marylis.ramos
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Left out of a girls holiday to Ibiza

Postby marylis.ramos » Mon May 13, 2019 3:36 pm

I didn't think her response was all that bad...this is one of those situations where you can think the worst or trust the response.  Maybe they did plan it on the spur of the moment...sounds like the opportunity just presented itself and they just went with it.  The fact that you weren't invited may mean that you are slowly being forgotten due to you missing out on one too many get-togethers.  It does happen and maybe they have also been feeling that you don't want to spend time with them anymore.  If you want the friendship to continue maybe try to initiate a get together yourself and reach out to them, let them know that you're still interested in keeping in touch?

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.