The FINAL Breakthrough Success Seminar is scheduled in September 2019

1 post
ChampionCoaching
Options:
Share this post on:

The FINAL Breakthrough Success Seminar is scheduled in September 2019

Postby ChampionCoaching » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:25 pm

The FINAL Breakthrough Success Seminar is scheduled in September and tickets are selling out FAST!

Are you bored with your life?  Do you lack motivation?  Do you truly love your 9-5  job?

If you want to change things in your life, if you want to break free from things that have been holding you back, if you have an entrepreneurial idea but need to surround yourself with passionate, experienced people to help drive you forward, then CLICK the link below and come along to this awesome event.

This is the VERY LAST Breakthrough Success Seminar, so don't let fear hold you back.  You will never get this opportunity again!

If you want to change your life, change your mindset, confront and overcome blocks that have stopped you living your life to the full, if you want to change your outlook, inspire yourself and others around you to BE more, DO more and take their lives to another level, then what are you waiting for?

Don't stay stuck in a place that is dragging you down, doing the same old things day in day out.  Come along to the Champion Academy and see where you can take your life.  You have nothing to lose and SOOOO much to gain.

After attending the Breakthrough Success Seminar in 2018, my carpenter husband gave up his day job and is retraining in Fine Furniture and Cabinetry Making and is already on his 3rd private commission, and he is only half way through his course!  His skill levels are just going up and up.

Since becoming part of this amazing team, I have been taking bookings into 2020, have written the first draft of a new book and am taking my business to a whole new level later in the year.  The changes we have made, both in our jobs, our outlook and our lives have been truly life changing.  We would not have done any of this without the connections and support we have found through Ed Smith and his incredible team.

CLICK THE LINK and find out more.  Or you can stay were you are for another year, and another and another..... but your business and your life won't change unless you do.

https://preview.tinyurl.com/y2mmd32p

If you are a little unsure and would like to find out more by attending a FREE THREE HOUR BUSINESS BUILDING WORKSHOP, please PM me and I will tell you more.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.