Tramp in local coffee shop

35 posts
JessyJ
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Tramp in local coffee shop

Postby JessyJ » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:16 pm

I think the owner of this cafe will lose all customers if nothing changes. I advise you to go to the owner and talk to him about it. However, perhaps the cafe owner is too tolerant and it is more important for him to show that all people are equal than to serve regular customers well. 
AnnaTooting
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby AnnaTooting » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:51 pm

Im sure the owner is aware of the smell?!
Nannyinbalham93
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Nannyinbalham93 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:10 pm

How incredibly disappointing to stubble upon this post - you have plenty of options and other places for you and your girlfriends to go - the obvious that this homeless person doesn’t without being turnt away. His place there is just as welcome as yours. It is a shame he hasn’t got somewhere to shower. Perhaps do some research on a shelter where He could. Perhaps also lay off calling him a tramp. I’m sure the world would be a much kinder place if people were more caring and less bothered about their girlfriends coffee meet-ups being ruined by the smell! What a lovely cafe owner for giving homeless people a warm place and drink.
Nannyinbalham93
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Nannyinbalham93 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:11 pm

How incredibly disappointing to stumble upon this post - you have plenty of options and other places for you and your girlfriends to go - the obvious that this homeless person doesn’t without being turnt away. His place there is just as welcome as yours. It is a shame he hasn’t got somewhere to shower. Perhaps do some research on a shelter where He could. Perhaps also lay off calling him a tramp. I’m sure the world would be a much kinder place if people were more caring and less bothered about their girlfriends coffee meet-ups being ruined by the smell! What a lovely cafe owner for giving homeless people a warm place and drink.
Mummymoo123
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mummymoo123 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:29 pm

Wow. I didn’t know anyone used the word ‘tramp’ anymore. Isn’t homeless person more appropriate. I find it really arrogant and unpleasant