Tramp in local coffee shop

33 posts
Nannyinbalham93
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Tramp in local coffee shop

Postby Nannyinbalham93 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:10 pm

How incredibly disappointing to stubble upon this post - you have plenty of options and other places for you and your girlfriends to go - the obvious that this homeless person doesn’t without being turnt away. His place there is just as welcome as yours. It is a shame he hasn’t got somewhere to shower. Perhaps do some research on a shelter where He could. Perhaps also lay off calling him a tramp. I’m sure the world would be a much kinder place if people were more caring and less bothered about their girlfriends coffee meet-ups being ruined by the smell! What a lovely cafe owner for giving homeless people a warm place and drink.
Nannyinbalham93
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Nannyinbalham93 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:11 pm

How incredibly disappointing to stumble upon this post - you have plenty of options and other places for you and your girlfriends to go - the obvious that this homeless person doesn’t without being turnt away. His place there is just as welcome as yours. It is a shame he hasn’t got somewhere to shower. Perhaps do some research on a shelter where He could. Perhaps also lay off calling him a tramp. I’m sure the world would be a much kinder place if people were more caring and less bothered about their girlfriends coffee meet-ups being ruined by the smell! What a lovely cafe owner for giving homeless people a warm place and drink.
Mummymoo123
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mummymoo123 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:29 pm

Wow. I didn’t know anyone used the word ‘tramp’ anymore. Isn’t homeless person more appropriate. I find it really arrogant and unpleasant

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.