ROOM AVAILABLE TO RENT IN WANDSWORTH COMMON - NIGHTINGALE LANE - AVAILABLE NOW - £850 pcm

1 post
zahraelaf_wellbeing
Options:
Share this post on:

ROOM AVAILABLE TO RENT IN WANDSWORTH COMMON - NIGHTINGALE LANE - AVAILABLE NOW - £850 pcm

Postby zahraelaf_wellbeing » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:29 pm

Hello 

I would like to confirm that my current flat mate has just left back to Germany due to us going into a second lockdown and was scared to be stuck in London over Christmas alone. So sadly, she has left back home. 

I have an extra large double room now available in my flat which is £850 pcm not including bills. 

It is a 2 bedroom - second floor flat based on Nightingale Lane, SW12 - located 5 mins walk from Wandsworth common station and bellevue road. It is very spacious. Separate Eat-In kitchen, Separate Toilet and Bathroom. 

The person you would be sharing with works in Health and Fitness - Yoga Teacher, Wellbeing Therapist. My previous profession is in Real Estate Marketing and Hospitality. 

The room is an extra large double bedroom which can fit a kingsize bed, sofa bed, desk and more. 

The room is available from now onwards, it has a fitted in wardrobe but has no other furniture as the room is unfurnished. 

It can be furnished, but would be additional rent. 

My name is Zahra please feel free to contact me via email or text to arrange a viewing of the flat and room if interested. 

+447555510420 and zahra_ela@me.com 

I look forward to hearing from you and potentially meeting with you as I would like to share with a professional female.

Best Zahra 
Attachments
1f197b03-49dc-4e3a-ab7b-e4e9ec0baf57.jpg
ffa69d7f-ac64-43cb-b2df-f90c57923014.jpg
f5bcfd37-6021-4d8c-b230-0d32f47530fb.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.