Experienced Inventory Clerk - Professional & Independent - seeking private Landlords & Real Estate agents for work

3 posts
Suzie
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced Inventory Clerk - Professional & Independent - seeking private Landlords & Real Estate agents for work

Postby Suzie » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:54 pm

Hello,
With over 6 years of experience in the residential property inventory sector, I’m now setting up my business in my local area – Balham, Clapham, Streatham, Tooting and areas easily accessible from Balham.

In my work I have covered various types of inventory work (new Inventory makes, Check-ins, Check-outs, Updates, Mid-term tenancy checks, Inventory contents, Inspections on property sales) for Real Estate agents such Strutt & Parker, Savills, Allan Fuller, May & Co, York Property Services, Domus Nova and various private Landlords in a vast array of clients’ homes - from small studios to top end multi-level houses in Central London, furnished and unfurnished.
I’m now looking for private Landlords and Real Estate agents who require the services of an experienced professional independent Inventory clerk.
I have Full member status with AIIC (I was previously listed as an Associate Member) and have the necessary insurances (Indemnity and Public Liability) to work in this field.References available upon request.

Best Wishes
Suzie 
advertrace
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Experienced Inventory Clerk - Professional & Independent - seeking private Landlords & Real Estate agents for work

Postby advertrace » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:55 pm

Hello I am very interested in your offer. How can I contact you?
DorothyBower
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Experienced Inventory Clerk - Professional & Independent - seeking private Landlords & Real Estate agents for work

Postby DorothyBower » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:01 am

In my spare time, I invest in real estate. But I don't do it on my own. Instead, I do it with the help of a professional who is in the industry  many years.  I decided to do this after a painful experience. I could handle it myself at the beginning of my job. But after I was deceived with one real estate, I realized that I needed an intermediary. So I started a collaboration with financialfreedomcountdown.com. Real estate generates high returns only because of the effective use of leverage. Real estate syndication provides professional management for a low fee. By and large, the syndication fee should be worth it as long as the deal makes sense.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.