Colic / Baby Massage

3 posts
becs.3
Options:
Share this post on:

Colic / Baby Massage

Postby becs.3 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:32 am

Hi there,

I gave birth to my first baby via planned c-section 3 weeks ago due to breech presentation - what a whirlwind it’s been!! He is really suffering with trapped gas. We have seen a lactation consultant who corrected a tongue tie and we’re undergoing treatment with a cranial osteopath which is helping. I am really keen to start baby massage with him but all classes I can find seem to be booked up until November!!

Is anyone aware of somewhere local to Clapham / Balham offering small group sessions or private?

Any other suggestions to tackle colic would be greatly appreciated =)
Northcote Baby
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Colic / Baby Massage

Postby Northcote Baby » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:44 am

Hello Becs. I run Baby Massage and Baby Yoga Classes locally. I have no availibility for group sessions at the moment as my current groups are finishing up for the summer holidays but I could do a private session with you if that would work. In my Baby Massage sessions I also show techniques for managing wind/colic/witching hours and can show some lovely soothing techniques you may find helpful for baby. I will be putting on extra classes in September if you would prefer group sessions. My website is www.northcotebaby.com should you wish to take a look and you can message me via the site. Hope this helps. Regards Sandra x
dudette
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Colic / Baby Massage

Postby dudette » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:32 pm

Probably the best advice anyone ever gave me was that after every feed you put your baby on your shoulder and walk around patting their back gently until they burp. It can sometimes take twenty minutes but it makes a huge difference.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.