Marketing / graphic design support

4 posts
MinLondon
Options:
Share this post on:

Marketing / graphic design support

Postby MinLondon » Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:30 am

I am looking for an aspiring marketing / graphic design student who wants to help develop marketing materials for a dynamic company on an ad hoc basis (flexible, based on your schedule). Please send me a DM if interested. Thanks!
Shazia0786
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Marketing / graphic design support

Postby Shazia0786 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:20 am

Hi

I’m very interested in this position, however I don’t have marketing experience, apart from selling properties and customer service roles.

Very keen to get into this field.
Is this something you may consider?

shazia
c7creative
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby c7creative » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:36 pm

Marketing and graphic design support are critical for building a strong online presence for any business or organization. A marketing and graphic design agency can help you create a cohesive brand image across all your online platforms, including your website, social media, and email marketing campaigns. With the right marketing and graphic design support, you can reach a wider audience, establish credibility in your industry, and increase sales.

When choosing a marketing and graphic design agency, it's important to consider factors such as experience, customization, communication, SEO and digital marketing expertise, and customer support and maintenance services. Look for an agency that has a proven track record of success, offers customized solutions tailored to your specific needs, and values collaboration throughout the design process.

In Jacksonville, Florida, finding the right marketing and graphic design agency can make all the difference in your online success. Whether you're a small business just starting out or a larger organization looking to revamp your online presence, investing in marketing and graphic design support can help you achieve your goals and stand out from the competition.

For more info visit our website: https://www.c7creative.com/
WilliamThomas
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby WilliamThomas » Thu May 23, 2024 10:58 pm

Back when I was in college, I remember how valuable it was to get hands-on experience. It's not just about what you learn in the classroom, but also about applying that knowledge in real-world scenarios.

If you're passionate about marketing and design, this could be the perfect chance to sharpen your skills and build your portfolio. I recently stumbled upon some insightful tips and tricks on https://www.searchseo.io/bing that could come in handy as you dive into this role.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.