Honeywell or Belleville??

34 posts
Itchyfeet
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Honeywell or Belleville??

Postby Itchyfeet » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:25 am

Thanks for comments. I do, however only want to hear people's views on Honeywell or Belleville School. Thanks
papinian
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby papinian » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:05 pm

Itchyfeet: You may only be interested in views on Honeywell and Bellville, but you don't own this thread. Lots of other people are viewing it and find the responses useful even if they are not exactly on point. You are coming across as rather "entitled". I certainly didn't like your earlier comment re the difficulties of "innercity parenting". What exactly are these particular difficulties that you refer to?
Itchyfeet
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Itchyfeet » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Thanks Papian but I did indeed start this thread If you are interested in starting a topic on whatever subject then I am sure it would be very welcomed and I would make sure that I didn't hijack it with topics that stray from the original request for help.. However , I am very keen to hear from HW or BV mums on their views on their school and so far they have been so kind to be so informative and would welcome more.
juliantenniscoach
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby juliantenniscoach » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:23 pm

Well for what's it's worth. Our daughter started Belleville reception this year and loves it. She loves school and learning anyway from Marmalade Cat nursery and has followed on at Belleville.

It's busy with a lot going on during start and end of day but she seems to deal with that well. I like the recoginition system that is employs which encourages everyone to try hard.

Having said that I teach quite a few Honeywell pupils too and only have good things to say about that school too. Just follow your instinct, I don't think you can go too far wrong.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.