Newborn/Baby night nurse available!

3 posts
NovaLi
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NovaLi » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Hello tired mums, how about some sleep?

I have just finished a 4 week maternity nurse booking with Eden nannies and maternity looking after a newborn baby girl. My upcoming night nurse booking has cancelled on me as baby's grandma is moving in with them to help! So I'm now free for nights 7pm-7am or 9am-7pm in the SW area up to 5 nights per week (or just one if you just want a breather?)

I'm a qualified maternity nurse and I work in 24/6 or nights only positions with newborns - 6 months old babies.

In the night I will feed and resettle your baby. I'm happy to bottle feed your baby formula or expressed milk or can bring your baby to you for feeds, to give you maximum rest and recharge time!

I of course love all babies, and can happily and confidently care for premature or unwell babies also. I did a 6 month internship at a delivery and postnatal ward as part of unfinished Batchelor of Midwifery in Australia so am highly experienced in postnatal care.

PM me here on NVN with preferred nights and duration of booking.
Newborn-6month old baby: £15/hour

Love to hear from you!
Last edited by NovaLi on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ctipping1
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Newborn/Baby night nurse available!

Postby ctipping1 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:19 pm

Hi there - we now have a beautiful 3 week old baby girl and are looking for a night nurse for the month of January 2013 and again from mid March onwards (we are on holiday from feb to mid march). My wife is currently breastfeeding and we are looking for a night nurse 5 nights a week (but happy to fit into your schedule too if needed)

I saw your advert online and was wondering whether or not you would be free in January next year and if so whether we could meet up at our home over the coming days to meet you in person ? We live in Manchuria Road SW11

My mobile number is 07879778604 if you could please text me if you are interested, or could recommend someone else too ?

regards
Craig
NovaLi
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NovaLi » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:28 pm

Hi,
I am free for night nursing of babies between 10/2 and 10/3 as the family above that i currently work is away on holidays!

Single babies £15 p/h
Twins £15+ p/h

Currently doing 24/7 and night nursing roles seeing babies 0-6 months old.

Kind Regards
Hanna
075 723 77992

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.