Looking for somewhere to live

3 posts
lahlah
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for somewhere to live

Postby lahlah » Mon May 17, 2010 2:55 pm

Hi all
Hope it's ok for me to post this. We have just found out we have to move out of the house we rent in Wandsworth. It has come at a really bad time for us. Our baby has been unwell since birth and I've been unable to return work. This is amongst loads of other things that are stressing us out which I won't go into!
Sooooo we are having problems finding somewhere in Wandsworth that is affordable for us. We want to stay in the area as we do not want to lose all the medical care and support we have (it's taken for ever to find supportive people who are actually trying to help us!) We are brilliant tennants (even if I say so myself). The last flat we rented we were in for 8 years and we've been in this property for nearly 2 years. We just need a break right now. We do not want to rent through an agency and we are looking for a 2 bed place. We are happy for a short term lease as we are going to need to make some big life changing decisons once we are out of the fog of sleepless nights and medical appointments. If anyone can help we'd really appreciate it.
Thanks
Lahlah
silviahm
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for somewhere to live

Postby silviahm » Tue May 18, 2010 11:48 am

Hi Lahlah

When our eldest was born he was in the Neonatal Unit at St George's for 3 months, and spent most of the first 18 months of his life in and out of hospital. I've been there and I know how hard it is. If you would like a chat, or to meet for coffee, I would be more than happy to meet up.

Silvia
020 8765 5025
lahlah
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for somewhere to live

Postby lahlah » Mon May 24, 2010 4:59 pm

Thanks Silvia, I really appreciate your kindness. Sounds like you had a really rough time. Are things better now?

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.