Get your hair done in the comfort of your own home

113 posts
Kelz1
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Get your hair done in the comfort of your own home

Postby Kelz1 » Mon May 27, 2013 5:14 pm

Hi Minnie,
I recently only started out completely on my own doing freelance hairdressing. So I thought it would be a good idea to advertise on NV. I asked some if my clients that are mums to put a post on here because as you know recommendations and reviews are the key to success. I have only one account and that is the one I'm using now. The thought never even crossed my mind to set up different accounts as I know my work speaks for itself. I don't need to lie or make that up. Regards Kelly.
ashlingo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ashlingo » Fri May 31, 2013 5:15 pm

I'm a new and satisfied customer. Booked Kelly last week after her rave reviews on here - almost don't want to be too effusive or she'll get so booked up I won't be able to get an appointment myself. My colour is great - she knew exactly what it was and how to give it a bit of an extra lift - provoking compliments and people asking for her number. My two boys, aged 3 and 2, sat quietly for her which is virtually unheard of without bribery.
PhilippaJoy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby PhilippaJoy » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Kelly is brilliant, it is such a joy that she comes to your home and as well as cutting and blow drying my hair she also cuts all three of my children's hair (10 months, 4 & 5 years old). She is very good at what she does, as well as being lovely to be around, I would definitely recommend her! 10/10! Philippa x
NYE31
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NYE31 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Another fab hair cut & highlights from the lovely Kelly. She has transformed me & I love my new colour & cut.

Looking forward to my next one in 6 weeks time :)
mummy_dani
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mummy_dani » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:29 pm

I booked Kelly to cut and highlight my hair after seeing the reviews on NVN.

She is fab and my hair looks amazing. She was a few minutes late (but kept me posted) and offered a discount because she was late. No way was I going to pay less .... She's worth more (but please don't get too expensive!). My little boy however is not impressed ... He asked for Kelly to give me pink hair but she didn't!

I'm definitely booking in for my next appointment soon.

Thanks Kelly.

Fergie1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Fergie1 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:09 pm

Hello !

How much do you charge for a colour on long hair ?

Thanks

Alex
newmum83
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby newmum83 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:52 am

Kelly did my and 2-year-old daughter's hair last night after I saw her post on here (the attempt to attack her on here only made me more keen to give her a chance!) and she was absolutely fab! My daughter loved her, they chatted about Charlie and Lola while I washed my hair, and before I knew it her hair was swiflty cut with no tears! I would highly recommend.
X
NJAM
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NJAM » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:59 pm

I booked Kelly after reading the reviews on NVN. I was really impressed with the result. I had a colour and cut and a fabulous blow dry. I have an 8 month old baby and Kelly was great with him too - We had to stop to do lunch time and this was no problem. I will definitely be booking again. Thanks Kelly!
bearandboo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby bearandboo » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:04 am

I also booked Kelly after seeing her fab reviews on NVN. I was extremely happy with my cut and blow dry ready for a day at the races and would not hesitate to book her again!

KjLo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby KjLo » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:15 pm

Kelly has been doing my hair for over 4 years now so
I thought I would add my own glowing review! The fact that she can do my hair at home now is great as I can fit in with my daughters routine and still enjoy a catch up with Kelly! She has gone out of her way to fit me in when I've been completely unorganised and not booked an appointment, is incredibly flexible and I've always pleased with the cut and colour. I've experimented with varying styles, but Kelly tells me what will suit me and my hair and I'm happy to trust her judgement. She's lovely and incredibly reasonable!
alisonismail
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby alisonismail » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:48 pm

Just to add to the ringing endorsements of Kelly - she came to do my hair today and it was a fab experience, speedy and good value. Will definitely get her back again and hopefully to do my daughter's hair too!
Horsa
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Horsa » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:28 am

I'm just posting another great review for Kelly. She came to my house and cut my hair at the weekend, and it was very convenient and a very good cut. Kelly was very friendly and professional, and she was really great with my 3 year old.
Scribbler
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Scribbler » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:25 pm

I found Kelly through recommendations on NVN, and she is fantastic... gave me great hair for a reasonable price in my own home... and she is lovely. What's not to love? Many more appointments made - am delighted!

Laura9
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Laura9 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:01 pm

I booked a cut & colour with Kelly after reading all the reviews on here. I had my appointment today, and I'm really pleased with both cut & colour and can highly recommend Kelly. Great to find a really good hairdresser who can come to the house- makes life a lot easier with a little one.
SkippyGirl
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby SkippyGirl » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Jumping on the bandwagon! Kelly did my cut and colour today and was brilliant. My hair was a mess. Grey roots and old ombré. Yuck! Now it's beautiful and shiny and looks so much healthier. Plus I have crazy amounts of hair and I'm sure I used more time (and more colour) than she expected but she wasn't phased.

She also did my 2 year olds hair and she loved Kelly. After a long hot day without a nap she would normally be clingy and cranky. Instead my daughter watched Charlie and Lola for nearly two hours straight. Unheard of!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.