Bridge lane nursery... Up to date views?

3 posts
Hedgehogz
Options:
Share this post on:

Bridge lane nursery... Up to date views?

Postby Hedgehogz » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Hi, I am hoping for some current views on this nursery for a 15/16 month old?

He's had a nanny to date but we have a place later this year.

The ofsted report is very old and so are previous posts on here. Some of the old views had me a little spooked so I would like to get an up to date view please.

Thanks !
ebonymummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Bridge lane nursery... Up to date views?

Postby ebonymummy » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:47 am

My daughter has been at bridge lane since last year May, when she was nine months old. I have nothing but nice things to say about the staff there. My daughter absolutely loves them, and I find them to be equally warm towards her.

Maybe we have been lucky, but I have had no incidences or accidents happen and I feel very safe leaving her there.

She seems to be growing and developing well, which given she is my first child, is difficult to guage properly, but she will be two next week, and is confident naming animals and their sounds, getting there with numbers, and loves singing various nursery rhymes. These are all things she has learnt at nursery.

Many of the staff speak English as their second language. This may be an issue for you. It may not.

Hopefully, you'll like it if you get the chance to visit.
atc123
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Bridge lane nursery... Up to date views?

Postby atc123 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:37 am

Hi,
My son has been here since he was 10 months, he is now 3 and a half and he is now in the pre school room. We have experienced nothing but positive things. He has loved it and I have felt so happy dropping him off. He has been in every room and cant fault any of them. The food is cooked on site and he loves it! The staff are friendly, yes many are not English but I haven't found this an issue. We are sadly leaving at the end of August as have recently moved out of sw11 and journey too far. I will be sad to leave and so will my son!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.