Complaints about Pampers Active fit & wipes

1 post
skinnear
Options:
Share this post on:

Complaints about Pampers Active fit & wipes

Postby skinnear » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:34 pm

I would like to complain about Pampers Active fit nappies & wipes. First of all I used pampers sensitive wipes when my son was a baby and he cried in pain and it wasn't until the next day he came out in a very bad nappy rash so I had to change to a different brand. I waited for a good few months and tried them again thinking my babies bum was just too sensitive at the previous time but again he came out in a very bad nappy rash so again I had to stop using them. I should have complained at the time but I am definitely complaining now especially when im now unhappy with their active fit nappies. Ive always used pampers nappies and now that im using active fit they have went and changed them to "new improved", I totally disagree as my son has had numerous nappy rashes and also has been leaking pretty much every night. Why have they less padding and no padding up the back? I do not understand why they would change a nappy that most parents are happy with. Please please pampers change back to the old type of nappies. I am now going to have to change brand. Also by reading all the complaints pampers active fit are receiving surely they are going to lose out on a lot of money if they don't change back.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.