Would you rent your spare(with own bathroom) bedroom to

1 post
Happyfeet29
Options:
Share this post on:

Would you rent your spare(with own bathroom) bedroom to

Postby Happyfeet29 » Mon May 13, 2019 12:21 pm

Looking for renting a double ensuite bedroom in a relaxed family home from June.

Hi, i’ve been a local(live in) nanny for about 5 years and on 12 of June my role in at current family is ending, but still wouldn’t like to leave the area considering i have to move everything and i have a parking permit here.

I am mainly looking for a back up plan if i’m not finding any suitable position until then, and also would like to accommodate in the new job and then think about where it’d be better for me to live- and was wondering if any of you would be interested in letting a room in your house for a while at a lower rate?
I lean more towards a live out position, so if we’re a match i wouldn’t mind staying for long period. I am working long hours, and when i’m not i mainly enjoy sleeping, binge watching tv series or i’m away for most of the weekend.
I am very tidy especially with communal places(and very important for me that in the house where i live the kitchen to be clean and tidy). I am very sociable but due to nature of my job i know at the end of the day we all enjoy some us or family time. I enjoy my privacy and definitely respect others’. I love cats and small pets.
Please PM me for more info or email at emm.alex.marin@gmail.com