Cleaning service

4 posts
Natalia92
Options:
Share this post on:

Cleaning service

Postby Natalia92 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:22 pm

Hello, My name is Natalia, I am a hard-working, experienced and honest person who will take up cleaning (washing, ironing etc.) of private houses and offices. One-time cleaning is also welcome. I can provide references. If you are interested, please text me: 07708409966. Happy to help you!
j.m@m-h.com
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Cleaning service

Postby j.m@m-h.com » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:10 pm

Hi Natalia

Have you seen our advert here on NappyValleyNet?
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=107941&sid=beb11b5 ... 87511bd8a9

Kind regards
Julie Madison
Madison Hill

Tenderness
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Tenderness » Sat May 23, 2020 5:34 pm

I recently also looked for good service, but in the end I was unsuccessful because I realized that it’s better to clean it myself, and where to start I have no idea
Gugert
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Gugert » Tue May 26, 2020 10:40 pm

It is very good that you raise such a topic. We always pursue all sorts of services that make our lives easier. Most often there are several reasons for this: lack of time or desire. But, people who think so never knew how to clean. I myself was so, until I started looking for ways to facilitate cleaning on the Internet. After a short search, I found just the most beautiful site https://spotcarpetcleaners.com/blog/how-to-use-a-carpet-cleaner/ where there are excellent cleaning assistants. I recently purchased a carpet cleaner and after that my cleaning will never be the same again. Now it takes me a maximum of 7 minutes to clean the carpet. This is the best purchase in recent years. I advise everyone to buy the same thing, it will 100% make your cleaning easier and will no longer need such a service