What am I looking for?
I am looking for a role on the weekends.
- I’m a Nanny, 28, I have been working in childcare for 6 years.
- I hold a Certificate in Postnatal and Infant Care Education Course.
(which allows me to work as a Baby Nanny, Night Nanny or Maternity Practitioner)
- I hold a Certificate in Weaning Babies.
- First Aid, DBS check up to date.
- Experienced caring for children from 0-4 year old as a Nanny live-in.
- Experienced with Newborns/ Babies/ Toddlers.
- Weaning and Potty Training experience.
- I love cooking a healthy and nutritious meals.
- I’m a very clean and tidy person.
- Excellent, checkable references.
- I like keeping the house clean and tidy.
- I’m conscientious, hardworking, caring, dynamic, happy person who loves children.
What makes me a great nanny?
- I genuinely love the company of children.
- I have a great understanding of child development.
- I am passionate about children’s development.
- I have lots of energy.
- I have a reserve of patience.
- I’m safety conscious.
- Excellent communication skills.
- I’m flexible, reliable, responsible, trustworthy, respectful.
- I’m very well organised, self-motivated, creative, proactive.
- I’m prepared to handle an emergency.
Best regards, Ewa
/ 07751 031425