Our children are aged 8, 6 and 1 (two boys and a baby girl) We are looking for an experienced, energetic, loving and organised nanny. You should be punctual, have good cooking ability, a mature outlook and an excellent command of English. You MUST be Ofsted registered.
This is a live out position, available immediately. The hours are between 7am and 6pm, Monday to Thursday.
Duties will involve:
- School drop off and pick up (school is five minutes walk from home)
- Supervision of homework
- Organising and hosting playdates
- Following the baby’s daytime routine, including attending playgroups
- Keeping a daily diary
- Preparation of healthy, nutritious food
- Light household duties related to children - laundry, tidying toys, loading dishwasher etc
- Occasional babysitting in evening by mutual agreement
If you are interested in the role and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please send your CV and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we may not be able to respond to all applications.