Opportunity to join small team based SW8 providing premium livein care recruitment service to discerning private clients

2 posts
HardWorkingMum
Options:
Share this post on:

Opportunity to join small team based SW8 providing premium livein care recruitment service to discerning private clients

Postby HardWorkingMum » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:04 pm

We are looking for a bright, articulate, individual who enjoys problem solving and takes pride in their organisational skills. We are a boutique introductory agency, based in SW8, providing a premium live-in care recruitment service to discerning private clients. We are not a traditional recruitment company as our focus is more on providing a supportive and caring service to our clients. We match clients with a suitable carer, who we feel will best support the client’s needs, from our large data base of registered self-employed carers. We are a small team with ambitions to grow. 

You:
- Good clear communication skills, both verbally and written, are essential
- Ability to multi-task, use initiative, remain calm under pressure
- Self motivated, sociable and flexible team player who can work independently
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to accurately record and communicate arrangements made in a timely manner is important

Skills needed:
- Experience in the use of MS Word/Excel and general IT competence required
- Ability to empathise with a variety of individuals of all ages from a variety of backgrounds
- Confident telephone manner 

The Role:
- Your day will mostly be spent on calls, writing emails or using our customer relationship data base as follows:
- Liaising with clients and fully understanding their requirements, 
- Identifying and matching potential suitable carers from our database (and, with time, your personal knowledge of our active carers), 
- Pitching roles to suitable carer candidates,
- Introducing carers to clients, explaining to the client why the carer is a good match for their requirements 

Benefits:
Salary starting at £25K plus pension
Bonus scheme 
28 days holiday 

Full training for the role will be given, June start preferred.

Please email me if you are interested
rachelk
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Opportunity to join small team based SW8 providing premium livein care recruitment service to discerning private cli

Postby rachelk » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:34 pm

Hello, I am keen to know more about this role and would like to ask if you could email me on how to do this.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes
Rachel