Personal Training in Clapham

1 post
AmyClapham
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby AmyClapham » Sun May 19, 2024 8:43 am

Calling all Women who want to get their body, health, and confidence back!
Are you looking for some motivation and encouragement to help you towards living a healthier fitter lifestyle? Would you like to lose weight, feel better, have more engery and stress less?

My name is Amy and I am a Personal Trainer in Clapham and I will provide you with the motivation and accountability that you will need to reach your health and fitness goals. I will show you what to do and how to do it. I will keep you safe and show you proper form. I will push you. I will motivate you. I will encourage you to be the best version of you. I will coach you on your diet and maintaining healthy eating habits. Most importantly, I will hold you accountable. I will be your support as you work towards a healthier, happier, fitter lifestyle.

Ladies get in touch today drop me a message or give me a call I really would love to hear from you. My goal is to help you achieve your goal, and we will have a great time smashing your goals together.

I am fully pre and post natal qualified plus you can bring your babies along to your session! 
So ladies don't waste time thinking about wanting to get fit..... JUST DO IT!!!

Give me a call or a text today, and let me book you in for a session! 

Amy x

Amy-knipe@hotmail.com
http://www.Amyknipe.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.