What DO we want on Northcote Road???

437 posts
Beketaten
Share this post on:

Re: What DO we want on Northcote Road???

Postby Beketaten » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:14 pm

Draft House have just been taken over by Brew Dog, so expect the one on Northcote Road will change to a Brew Dog. Although there is already one on Battersea Rise, so maybe they won't keep both sites.
szerma
Share this post on:

Re: What DO we want on Northcote Road???

Postby szerma » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:09 pm

I am really pleased with the Pret opening just off Northcote Road, it’s nice, bright and spacious with loads of room to come with a buggy and lots of high chairs.

Are there any more upcoming openings / developments on Northcote Road? I see Wallace Cotton has opened and also a kitchen shop. Looks like the site where Northcut was has been sold, any idea of plans for it?

I still think we could use a good (meaning one with a wide selection of stuff) DIY shop like Robert Dyas, and a good, well priced children’s clothes shop like H&M kids or Next kids!

I second a recent poster - I would also love a good quality sushi place and middle eastern! Both the places on Battersea Rise that sell this type of food are not that inspiring (I don’t mean BabaBoom - they are great, but always super crowded, so clearly there is a huge market for upmarket kebabs!)