Can anybody help me work out which nursery this is?

2 posts
MikaelaSantos19
Options:
Share this post on:

Can anybody help me work out which nursery this is?

Postby MikaelaSantos19 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:07 am

I live locally in Twickenham and always see adorable little children in old styled prams with young girl/ladies in pink uniform tops pushing them around and taking them to the park etc..I think it's so cute but would like to get in contact with the nursey to see what qualification I might need to get into it or if I can apply now :) I'm 19 :) South African and available for babysitting or a little aupairing! I am doing a bit of ad hoc work but I am not at university! I am aspiring Cabin Crew and have an interview with British Airways in the Summer :) I really adore children so please do contact me if you need any help! :) Thanks

Mikaela :)
Lucullus
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Can anybody help me work out which nursery this is?

Postby Lucullus » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:12 pm

I couldn't tell you which nursery it is but, as a parent, I'd advise you to overlook the slightly worrying appearance, and go and talk to a couple of places - there are posts on here somewhere with a full list of nurseries.

I have two daughters, and I can tell you that seeing staff all wearing pink would pretty much instantly put that nursery at the bottom of my list, before I even walked through the door. I mean no criticism of the staff involved, but I want my girls to think in a colour other than pink ...

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.