Au pair needed in Earlsfield from September

1 post
Share this post on:

Au pair needed in Earlsfield from September

Postby IndyV » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:25 pm

Hi there

We are looking for a hard working,well organised,energetic live in aupair from the beginning of September

We are a family living in Earlsfied (SW18).

My daughter is 4 years old and starts reception at the nearby school from early September. My son is 18months old.

We need someone who
-loves children and enjoys playing with them
-is flexible, has initiative and is cheerful and tidy
-speaks English
-Non-smoker (essential)
-Has recent relevant references

• We live in a family house in a safe residential area.
• You would have your own bedroom, with wifi and are welcome in the rest of the house which is a large home with garden. I would cover all food expenses when we eat together.
• We are within walking distance of parks, cinemas, shops and a bus ride from local swimming pools. It is an area full of families so there are plenty of activities and other nannies/au pairs to meet up with very nearby.

Basic duties
4 days a week looking after with my son after we go to work - taking him out either to the park or playgroups/activities - giving him lunch and dinner, naps
4 days a week picking up my daughter from school at 3.10pm (we will do the drop offs)
Helping with dinner - we will cover bathime and bed time after we get back from work
Tidying up if needed.
Perhaps babysitting in the evening once a week.
You will always have weekends off.

You would need to be able to do some light cleaning such as hoovering, clearing up after meals and tidying after playtime or a bath and family laundry.

If you are interested in finding out more please send your CV, age, nationality, and details of references.Please apply only if you can interview in London.