To all nappy valley users,
My fantastic nanny is looking for a full time position starting from September or October I'm so sad to be loosing her but I am expecting my second child and financially can't offer full time any longer.
Our nanny has worked with us for a year and has proved to always go above and beyond what's expected of her, including sometimes cooking for me and my husband without being asked! She happily pops our clothes in with our sons washing. I interviewed a few nannies who were very rigid in terms of what they will and will not do, my nanny has been an absolute god send. She is qualified and has excellent references, one of her references cried on the phone to me as she missed her so much.
She bonded instantly with my little boy who was 8months when she started, she ensures he is stimulated with different activities and a good balance between home and outdoors, I am kept involved with pictures and texts through out the day which I'm sure you will agree is lovely and gets you through the working day. He adores her and often cries when it's time for her to leave in the evening. She is sociable and has an active nanny network in the area.
As mentioned above she is looking for full time around 45+ hours a week and is happy to consider a nanny share as well as live in or live out positions.
Honestly if you are looking for the next best thing to you when you are at work then look no further - my nanny is here to help!
Please see her advert below.
My nanny has given me a description to post below of what she is seeking.
What I am looking for:
*4 or 5 day a week position - ideally with 1 or 2 children under 5 (as I have a wealth of experience with this age group, I feel fully equipped in stimulating and encouraging young children through developmental stages).
* September or October start.
* South or Central London.
* I'm also looking for a friendly family in which I can work with to ensure the best care possible for the children. My ideal family would be one who is appreciative, easy going and honest not to mention good communicators.
What I can offer your family:
* I can bring a positive, friendly and flexible atmosphere to your home, whilst always putting the children first. I enjoy going to playgroups, feeding the ducks, baking, arts and crafts and of course gloop (awesome for encouraging motor skills). I ensure the children are happy, well socialised and always laughing! I love to be out and about rain or shine (let's face it,splashing in muddy puddles is not just for children!) . I also enjoy playing at home, reading stories and having music time with the children. I cook healthy nutritious meals and always ensure there is enough for you to use at the weekends..Last but not least cuddles are also very important to me
My childcare background:
* I have worked with various families from all different backgrounds from high profile 24 hour positions, overseas , live in and live out. I feel having experienced such a variety of private households I'm adaptable and well equipped to 'slot' right in with family life. You could say I'm the sort of person that 'hits the ground running' and is very much a self starter, I do not lack motivation or initiative.
* As well as having hands on experience I have also completed various courses, such as:
CACHE level 3 in Childcare
MNT Sleep training
OCN Food and nutrition for young people
OCN Maternity Nursing
These are to name a few - full educational background can be seen on my CV.
£10nph for 1 family.
£13nph for a nanny share £6.50nph per family.
Please note, it is illegal for a nanny to pay her own tax as she is not eligible to be self employed. Therefore, my new family will be responsible for this.
If you are interested in my profile please do contact me via email with your requirements, description of your family, phone number and email. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org