We have had an offer accepted on a property with no chain and all parties would like to move quickly.
We have had our survey done (no major issues)
We have a bank offer subject to valuation.
We are still awaiting the bank valuation. Should we go ahead and instruct the solictor to proceed now with searches etc? Should we also do the fixtures and fittings now. Or should all that wait until the bank valuation?
All are aiming for an August 1 contract exchange if that makes a difference.
Any advice on the process would be helpful.