We are looking for a full time, live in nanny housekeeper to help us to look after our 2 sons who are 4 years old & 10 months and to help us with the housework while the boys are at school/napping respectively.
We live in Cheam, Surrey which has excellent transport links into central London (35mins to London Victoria & London Bridge). We need a fluent English speaker.
- 7am to 7pm Monday to Friday
- plus 2 evenings babysitting per week (one during the week and one on Friday or Saturday
- During this time our eldest son will be at school from 8.15am - 3.15pm
We need you to help us with:
- General childcare: feeding, dressing, bathing, laundry etc
- School drop-off/pick-up: The school is an easy walk but a driving license would be great too
- Arranging fun & stimulating activities: reading, drawing, groups, play dates etc
- Cooking for the children: strong preference for someone who is genuinely keen on cooking
- Housekeeping: Some light cleaning of the house & laundry for the family & walking the dog (taking her on the school run twice/day is sufficient)
We would like our nanny to be/have:
- Candidate already based in London/UK and available for interview
- Minimum of two verifiable references
- Committed to a minimum of 1 year
- Needs to be comfortable with pets as we have two cats and one small sausage dog
We can offer:
- good market salary (range depending on experience) & two full days off per week
- your own newly decorated bedroom with wifi, shared bathroom with the children, separate living space with TV in the evenings, access to a car.
- Between August 1st and September 1st 2014
If you meet the criteria above or would be interested in knowing more about the role, please email us your cv with a photo and references.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org