Nanny/ teacher looking for summer work

3 posts
Share this post on:

Nanny/ teacher looking for summer work

Postby Antoniaxx » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:57 pm

Hi there!

I am a learning support officer in a primary school working with 4-5 year olds and therefore have 6 weeks holiday where I am available for any sort of childcare work, including tutoring. Previous to this I have been a live-in nanny and have also done volunteering in nurseries. I have had over 8 years childcare experience and thoroughly enjoy working with children of all ages. I am fun and energetic as well as very calm and organised. Being a nanny I have explored all the different exciting activities there are for children to do in London and also know lots of fun and stimulating games for children to play. I am very flexible and reliable!
If you have any questions or would like some references please do not hesitate to contact me. I am DBS checked with a full UK driving license.

Many thanks,
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny/ teacher looking for summer work

Postby BV1977 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:23 pm

I saw your ad on Nappy Valley - I am looking for someone who can help me look after my two little ones (6-month-old girl and two-year-old boy) on Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons from 3pm to 6/7pm. This is not a sole charge nanny position as I am on maternity leave but I just need some assistance at a busy time of

The duties would include generally keeping our toddler amused, helping make his tea or keep him distracted while I do as well as occasionally helping me put the children to bed if my husband has to work late.

If you are interested then drop me a line.

Share this post on:

Re: Nanny/ teacher looking for summer work

Postby whistle123 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:13 am

Hi there,
I would be really interested in talking to you. I have one daughter who will be three in November. I work from home but need some childcare during the day time (some full days, some just mornings or afternoons) over the next few weeks.
I need someone really reliable who is good with children who is happy to read stories, play games and take to park. No telly or games on mobile phones!!
If you're interested, pls do get in touch with me.