Energetic nanny available 3 days a week...

1 post
lilymcconnell
Share this post on:

Energetic nanny available 3 days a week...

Postby lilymcconnell » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:07 am

Hello mums,

I currently work for two families but will be leaving one family in a few weeks so looking for another family to join. I study criminology and social policy heading towards being a social worker or a role where I can help kids. I do this part time so available 3 days a week for a nanny position, Wednesday - Friday.

I have childcare qualifications, CRB checked and first aid trained. If you would like your nanny to be ofsted registered, i'll be more then happy to do this. I've been working with children since 2009, started in a nursery for a year then moved on to nannying.

Both families have two children each that I have sole care of on my days. Ages range from 11 months - 8 years old. I'm a very energetic nanny, as in I act like as much like a child as the children do but still able to set and maintain boundaries. I'm often complimented on my patience which helps when maintaining the boundaries and rules both you and I would have put in place. I love arts and crafts, always thinking of new things to do with them, as well as baking and minor gardening so the kids are able to explore different things.

I adore children and find it easy to bond with them. All four of the kids I look after are my best friends in different ways. I'm the type of nanny that will love your children like family, showered with cuddles! Both families would highly recommend me, already given me brilliant references and happy for them to be contacted by a possible future employer.

If you would like to know more info on me, see my cv or references, feel free to contact me on here or my email is mcconnell.lily@outlook.com

Thanks for reading,
Lily McConnell