Clapham family looking for experienced live in au pair / nanny from September
Clapham family (close to Northcote Rd) looking for live in au-pair / nanny to start at the beginning of September. Previous childcare experience childcare is essential (min 3 years) and English must be excellent. Salary to reflect requirement for experience.
2 fun loving boys aged 5 and 7 years who both attend school. Our eldest son has special needs including a severe speech disorder and requires a lot of attention. Experience of special needs not essential but a positive.
We are a fun, busy, energetic family and are looking for someone who is also energetic, capable, confident, incredibly responsible and has a can do attitude. Ideally a confident driver (car provided).
Father and mother both work with mother at home on a Friday
Duties to include:
- Helping get the boys ready for school in the morning
- On occasions, take our youngest to school (3 mins walk from home)
- General tidying, including keeping the children’s rooms tidy (we have a separate cleaner)
- Children’s laundry
- Shopping for groceries mid week if we run out
- Picking our youngest up from school daily at 3:30pm
- Our eldest is brought home from school at 4:00pm
- Sole care of children until c. 7:00pm including supervising homework, organising activities and playdates, preparing and giving the children tea. During this time we would want you to solely focus on the children
- 35 hours per week and 2 evenings of babysitting
In the school holidays we would want you to work additional hours (to be paid in addition)
- Very comfortable double room on the top floor of the house
- Adjoining study to be used as your TV room / study
- TV and wifi
- Bathroom to be shared with the children.
- 4 weeks paid holiday only to be taken in the school holidays. We would ask for your flexibility to align your holidays with ours as much as possible. All public holidays in addition
- Non-smoker only
- CRB checked with at least 2 checkable references (1 recent)
- UK resident or able to stay in the UK for min a year
- Salary will depend on the experience of the candidate
If you are interested and have the relevant experience, I would love to hear from you.