BUGABOO BEE PLUS 2010 BUNDLE – EXCELLENT CONDITION

3 posts
mum2babyboy
Options:
Share this post on:

BUGABOO BEE PLUS 2010 BUNDLE – EXCELLENT CONDITION

Postby mum2babyboy » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:18 pm

I'm selling this on behalf of someone that lives in Islington…

I am selling our Bugaboo Bee Plus late 2010 model (royal blue) bundle including accessories and Maxi Cosi Cabriofix car seat adaptors

This fantastic pushchair has been used for only one child and is in excellent condition. It has been thoroughly cleaned pre-sale and all removable covers have been washed with non bio detergent. From a non-smoking home.

Great value package.

Complete package includes:
- Chassis
- Royal Blue hood
- Raincover
- Bugaboo Baby Cocoon with head support (blue)
- Bugaboo brand Footmuff (blue)
- Maxi Cosi Cabriofix car seat adaptors

Please note I am also selling a Maxi Cosi Cabriofix car seat, Isofix base and raincover in a separate bundle.

Description:
The Bugaboo Bee Plus is a fantastic little pushchair for nipping around town. It has a reversible seat so the child can face in either direction. The Bugaboo Bee can be folded with the seat on. Narrow for even the smallest of spaces and highly manoeuverable. With its extending backrest and seat bottom, this stroller is one that grows with your child. A Maxi-Cosi car seat makes this the perfect travel system.

Features:
Compact, slim and nippy. One piece fold. 4-wheel suspension. Suitable from birth using the Baby Cocoon. Reversible seat. Extending seat back and seat bottom - easily adapts for use for different aged children. Travel system compatible. Large seat. Light to carry - can be hooked over a shoulder to carry upstairs. Decent sized basket. Front wheels are lockable for traversing icy pavements or gravel.

Please contact me if you have any questions or need any further information.
rebs30000
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: BUGABOO BEE PLUS 2010 BUNDLE – EXCELLENT CONDITION

Postby rebs30000 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:29 pm

How much please?
mum2babyboy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: BUGABOO BEE PLUS 2010 BUNDLE – EXCELLENT CONDITION

Postby mum2babyboy » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:27 pm

Sorry, forgot to list that. £340 but may accept offers close to that.