Qualified nursery nurse available as nanny

1 post
Share this post on:

Qualified nursery nurse available as nanny

Postby Kawi82 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:25 pm

Hello Families,

I'm an enthusiastic, friendly and mature, Polish-English speaking nursery nurse based in SW London who is looking for a new family that will need a help with theirs little ones.

I have an enthusiastic, positive approach, a friendly personality, with a good sense of humor and a 'can do´ attitude towards childcare. More over I always make sure that children are happy, well fed and entertained. I’m an outdoor person who enjoys taking children to local the playgrounds, libraries for story times, Monkey Music or just go to a common to kick a ball around. Also I have picked up lots of handy tips for dealing with behavior problems and have cooked for children with allergies.
I am very organized, responsible and trustworthy, and my experience caring for children from a newborn to 7yrs old, means I am able to provide the best support for busy parents, to ensure your loved ones get the right care and attention every day.

During my career I have successfully completed diploma level 3 for Children and young people’s workforce which has given me a good knowledge background and also I have checkable references which I’m happy to share it.

Please contact me if you are interested and I will be happy to talk to you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,