We are a loving, warm, happy Tooting-based family looking for an energetic, caring and organised live-out nanny 5 days a week to look after our two [utterly delicious] little boys who will be 10 months and three years old. We are based in the Furzedown area of Tooting and would like someone who knows the Tooting/Streatham area. It is likely that 2-3 days of the week our eldest son will be at a local nursery school.
Your duties will include:
- the sole care of our sons - playing, reading, outdoor trips, play groups - lots of creative and imaginative activities!
- maintaining an established routine
- cooking good nutritious meals and some batch cooking
- some light household chores whilst baby naps
- dropping our eldest off at nursery and picking him up on the days that he goes
We are looking for someone that:
- Speaks fluent English
- Has at least 5 years experience, preferably of babies under 2 and of caring for more than one child
- Has at least 2 checkable childcare-related references
- Is a non-smoker with first aid training, a CRB check and is Ofsted registered (or willing to become so)
- Is legally able to work in the UK
- Is willing to commit to at least a year
The hours are 8:00 - 18:00 plus some evening / weekend babysitting. Starting on September 1st.
Salary to be agreed depending on experience. 4 weeks paid holiday per calendar year to include period around Christmas/New Year.
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more about us, please don't hesitate to PM me. Apologies in advance that we will only be able to respond to candidates who meet the criteria.