Note to dog owners (Wandsworth Common, Balham, Clapham)

1 post
Zabra
Options:
Share this post on:

Note to dog owners (Wandsworth Common, Balham, Clapham)

Postby Zabra » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:45 pm

Hi,
I would like to warn all owners of dogs who really love their pets. For several days I can see how are walked the dogs on Wandsworth Common park. Cleaners (probably from Poland, Peru, Romania, etc.) they walk dogs. They clean your houses and then go for a walk with your dog. Unfortunately, as soon as they come to the park begin to ring throughout the walk. Stand in one place, in the middle of the park and they do nothing. Today was very hot and I saw how the girl was with a black dog in the middle of the field. The dog had enough! Often they sit down on a bench and sit on it for an hour. There is no dog walk. They keep a dog with a leash, pulled them, really a nightmare. Completely do not understand why people allow irresponsible people to walk with their dogs. If you pay someone for a walk with the dog you want, that the dog is going to have to really walk, fun and really spend a nice time in the park. One of the reasons why I am hiring a dog walker, who gives time for my dog and not the ringing and a seat on the bench. It's not cheaper. Cleaners may think they can relax in the park on a bench, and your dog is getting bored.
Please think about this,
Ana