2 posts
Share this post on:

Postby shakeit_mummy » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:12 pm

Hello all,

Just wanted to share with you some information on JuicePlus+ and what it is and how it could help you.

I have recently started taking it, only replacing one meal a day with a JuicePlus shake, and eating healthy and drinking plenty of water in my 1st week I last 4lbs,

JuicePlus is whole food based nutrition, including juice powder concentrates from 26 different fruits, vegetables and grains,

Everyone wants to eat right and maintain a healthier lifestyle, whether you're a busy mum trying to feed on the go children, a business traveller trying to stay fit, or an active grandparent keeping up with the grandchildren,

JuicePlus helps bridge the gap between what you should eat and what you do eat everyday.

it comes in various forms, capsules, shakes cereal bars and chewies for children.

I have started taking the shakes, replacing one meal a day, and eating healthy the rest of the day, in my 1st week I have lost 4lbs.

if you would like to know more please do feel free to message me, as I have just signed up to distribute aswell...

thank you
Share this post on:

Re: JuicePlus+

Postby Terci » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:00 pm

Just thought I'd say that iv been doing juice plus for about 5 weeks now. I have a todder and very young baby and since drinking the awesome shakes and following the tips and advice from the juice+ community, i find myself with more energy, my skin looks and feels better too. So far I truly have benefited. Good luck in your journey