SHARING VERY EXPERIENCED STABLE FRENCH NANNY CLAPHAM

1 post
cmorat
Options:
Share this post on:

SHARING VERY EXPERIENCED STABLE FRENCH NANNY CLAPHAM

Postby cmorat » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:12 am

Our French (with impeccable English) nanny has been taking care of our kids for 6 years. We would now like to reduce the hours we employ her because the kids have grown and we really just need her from afternoon school pick-up.

She is working for one other family with a baby under 1 two mornings a week (wednesday and friday) and we would like to find another family who would like to have her 2-3 mornings a week (monday-tuesday and or wednesday).

We'd like her to continue picking up our 3 boys at Wix in Clapham at 3:15pm and bring them home to Clapham South and stay with them until around 6:30pm-7:00pm.

While it's ideal if you don't need her beyond 2:30pm, we can consider sharing childcare for a few hours beyond that to make it work.

She is very experienced with young children from birth. She took care of 2 of my 3 boys from birth pretty much. She is also very good with toddlers and older kids. Very trustworthy, reliable and loving. My boys adore her! :P

I am a full time working mum and I cannot recommend our nanny enough. She is live-out, based in Clapham. Happy to discuss if this is potentially interesting to another family. I can potentially be flexible with certain parameters for the sake of finding a good solution!

We pay our nanny through a payroll company that organise payslips and taxes for us. Other families employing our nanny would need to establish a similar scheme for the hours that they would need.

Pls email me if keen to discuss further at catherine_morat@yahoo.com or email her directly at melanie.safon@gmail.com.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.