Northcote Road - Cath Kidston Closing

18 posts
chorister
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Northcote Road - Cath Kidston Closing

Postby chorister » Thu May 17, 2018 8:30 am

Sorry to intrude on private handbags at dawn, but, back on planet earth, could someone please explain why a landlord charging a market rent is a greedy rip off merchant?
petal
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby petal » Thu May 17, 2018 9:38 am

Foodeditorjo,

You made a comment about “yummy mummies” who should pop down to King’s road in their 4x4’s... come on, they you are all aghast when someone picks up on the hostile tone of your comments.

No sane persons in a desperate enough to drive to king’s road in whatever car they drive and pay for extortionate parking in Chelsea for max 2 hrs to go to Cath Kiddston, IMO.
I found it really useful for gifts for kids parties, all price ranges and you could walks off with a wrapped present, job done minutes.
So for me it’s a shame as convenient.
K1999
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby K1999 » Mon May 21, 2018 2:41 pm

Dear Foodeditorjo,

What a shame that you have such a negative take on those living in SW11, and then when someone comments on this, you take offence. Perhaps you should refrain from visiting Northcote Road if it offends you so much.

I personally have found the area to be welcoming, warm and friendly and there are still independent shops (you just have to look a bit harder for them).