Lovely Babysitter Available (Recommendation)

4 posts
Sea Hibiscus
Options:
Share this post on:

Lovely Babysitter Available (Recommendation)

Postby Sea Hibiscus » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:06 pm

Our amazing nanny is looking for more babysitting work.

She has been with my family for 5 happy years, and she is now very much one of us! We have four children; three girls and a boy, aged from 4 to 9 years, and our nanny has helped nurture and raise them, while I've juggled running a business and a home.

My children have their days with her filled with activities; be it baking, painting, jewellery making, sewing, singing or dancing. Our nanny loves taking them out to parks and museums which the children really enjoy. She's a very good cook and is health conscious, so there's no 'snack' or 'junk food' on the menu.

She's very reliable, punctual, and can be very accomadating (e.g. starting or finishing earlier/later). She's based locally so she knows the area well.

She has been a nanny for over 9 years now, so she also has a wealth of childcare/family experience.

I cannot recommend her enough and I'm sure she'll make a lovely addition to any family.

Our nanny is available for regular babysitting, particularly on Friday and Saturday evenings, though she is sometimes available for daytime babysitting on the weekend.

She is available to babysit this week!

Let me know if you would like her contact details.

Yuuna
Sea Hibiscus
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Lovely Babysitter Available (Recommendation)

Postby Sea Hibiscus » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:04 pm

I just wanted to add that our children's lovely nanny is looking for more work over the school holidays. She can be quite flexible, and she is open to weekend work.

She is available this weekend, so feel free to send me a message if you are interested.

Thanks!
Emma Heart
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Emma Heart » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:24 pm

Hi,

Thank you for recommending your nanny so warmly! I am looking for help immediately if she is still available. Just a few hours here and there would be amazing! I have a 2 year old boy and a 4 year old girl.

I would really appreciate your reply. My number is 07979968927 or floricagrigoras1@gmail.com is my email.

I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you very much!

All the best,
Florica
Sea Hibiscus
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Sea Hibiscus » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:04 pm

Emma Heart wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:24 pm
Hi,

Thank you for recommending your nanny so warmly! I am looking for help immediately if she is still available. Just a few hours here and there would be amazing! I have a 2 year old boy and a 4 year old girl.

I would really appreciate your reply. My number is 07979968927 or floricagrigoras1@gmail.com is my email.

I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you very much!

All the best,
Florica
Hello Florica,
I'm sorry for such a late reply. I didn't see your message until now as my family have been away.

I am not sure if you are still looking for childcare, but our children's nanny is still available for more work.

Thank you!