Recommend a weekly class for a 2 year old?

6 posts
pie81
Options:
Share this post on:

Recommend a weekly class for a 2 year old?

Postby pie81 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:40 pm

I'm looking for a weekly activity class for my daughter (just turned 2) to do with our nanny. She already does lots of playgroups and swimming but I would like to try out another class. Ideally in the BTC or nightingale triangle area though can go further too.

There seem to be SO many options I don't know where to start! Cooking, football, tumbletots, ballet, art and craft, many music classes...

So, what activity does your 2 year old love please? Thanks :)
pepper
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Recommend a weekly class for a 2 year old?

Postby pepper » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:40 pm

Hey, I would recomend you the Artfultoddler art classes. I did with my girl for two years. we started when she was 18 months. She loved it and I can see the skills now when she is learning to write. :)
pie81
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby pie81 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:59 am

Hi, thanks pepper for the recommendation.

They do look good - I had ruled out art classes at 18 months ish because my daughter didn't like paint on her hands :? but she seems to have got over that (and is better at sitting down for a while too) so I will definitely reconsider! Interesting that there are some cross over skills, I hadn't thought of that.

Any other recommendations?
putneystahm
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby putneystahm » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:04 pm

I don't know where you are based, but my 20 month old loves Amanda's Action club with Will at the skylark cafe in Wandsworth Common. They have a 10 am and 10:45 class and it costs £10.
putneystahm
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby putneystahm » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:16 pm

Oh sorry I see you are BTC so that class is near enough. It's really great fun and it's drop in.

zaza107
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby zaza107 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:16 pm

Cookease is great, and my daughter loved it at 2 - 3yrs. We still use loads of the recipes for family meals, which is an added bonus.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.